LINKSYS AC 5400 ROUTER
Linksys AC 5400 router packed with many latest features. It comes with Tri-band technology, which provides the fastest wifi speed to all connected devices. You can easily enable the element where the router gets automatically strong signals. It covers a huge house. The user can experience that there is no dead zone in your home. It has come with an eight-gigabit ethernet cable.
SETUP OF LINKSYS AC5400 ROUTER
The user can easily set up their router. It takes any method, all straightforward and easy to use. You can easily set up manually. You need to follow these steps ;
- The user first unpacks the new Linksys wifi router.
- First, they unplug their modem.
- Plug the modem and Linksys router.
- Connect the modem and router with the ethernet cable .after this, and they attach their laptop also.
- Now attach your router into the power adapter.
- The user now opens the web browser on their laptop.
- Here you can enter the www.linksyssmartwifi.com, or you can also enter the IP address of your router.
- Now you can enter the username, and the password both are admins here.
- After this, you can easily log in to the settings. If you need support check www.linksyssmartwifi.com
SETUP WITH LINKSYS APP
You can easily set up your Linksys AC 5400 router with the Linksys app. Linksys app is readily available in all play stores. You can easily download the app. After the installation of the app, then you can scan the QR code of the router. It takes a few minutes to catch the configuration of the settings. After this, you quickly go to advanced settings. If you need any help CHAT WITH US
HOW LOGIN INTO THE LINKSYS AC 5400 WIFI ROUTER SETUP
You can easily log in to the settings after following these steps ;
- The user can open any web browser.
- Now they enter the IP address of the Linksys wifi router, or if you want to register the web domain, then enter www.linksyssmartwifi.com
- Here you can enter the username and the password. The username is admin, and the password is password.
- After this, you can click on the settings.
FIRMWARE UPDATE OF THE LINKSYS AC 5400 ROUTER
You can easily update the firmware and only need to open the chrome web browser after this; you need to enter the www.linksyssmartwifi.com or enter the IP address of the router. Here you also join the username and the password the username is admin, and the password is password. Now you can click on the advanced settings after this you can see the option of the firmware update, click on it you get the latest feature of the router.
FIRMWARE UPDATE WITH LINKSYS APP
You can also update your router with Linksys app, you need to have that app, after this you can go their settings here you can see the option of the update then you can click on it after it takes the few seconds to update. You also get alert when the new update is available.
HOW WE CAN CHANGE THE DEFAULT SETTINGS IN THE LINKSYS AC5400 ROUTER
You can easily change the default settings in the Linksys AC 5400 wifi router.
- The user can open any web browser then enter the www.linksyssmartwifi.com, or if you want to join the IP address then you can also put
- After this, there is a need to enter the username and the password here the username is admin and the password is password.
- Now you can click on the advanced settings where you can again click on the wireless settings.
- Now you can change the default settings easily.
- Here you can easily make a unique password, then enter it and need to re-enter it after this; you can easily save it.
HARD RESET OF LINKSYS AC 5400 WIFI ROUTER
If you are not able to fix the issues you face in the setup or login, then there is a need for the reset the router. It is effortless. You can reset the Linksys router using the web domain. Open any web browser; enter the www.linksyssmartwifi.com. After this, you can enter the username and password. Here the username is admin, and the password is password. Now you go to the settings here again go the wifi settings there is the option of the factory reset then click on it, in the few seconds the whole process is complete. If you need support, CHAT WITH NOW.